Wild Colours - Exciting colours from Natural Dyes
In late autumn, we collect fresh madder seeds from our own plants.
We count the seeds, which look like small black peppercorns and placed them in a seed envelope with a label. We then place the seeds in a small padded envelope and post them to you First Class.
Buy these dye plant seeds on Wild Colours Natural Dyes:-
1) Dyers chamomile seeds (Anthemis tinctoria)
2) Dyers coreopsis seeds (Coreopsis tinctoria)
3) Dyers greenweed seeds (Genista tinctoria)
4) Indigo seeds (Indigofera tinctoria)
5) Japanese indigo seeds (Persicaria tinctoria)
6) Madder seeds (Rubia tinctoria)
7) Weld seeds (Reseda luteola)
8) Woad seeds (Isatis tinctoria)
UK Shipping £4.95p on orders up to £80 & free over £80 in UK
[shipping £2.95 on very small orders up to £2.95 in value]
Updated on 04 November 2021
Website & photos by Mike Roberts ©2006-21 Wild Colours natural dyes