This site stores data on your device using cookies which we can access when you visit our site again in future. We do this to optimise the user experience and to provide valuable feedback to Wild Colours natural dyes. Listed below are the cookies that may be in use on this site.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
Cookies that may be used on this site are placed by another company on our behalf:
- SERVERID : Used to manage the connection between a user and the servers hosting this site.
- GMA, DAPROPS, da_bug : This cookie is used to track the activity during the visit for analytical purposes to improve the service.
- imz_s: This cookie is used to manage the session.
- imz_sa: This cookie is used to feedback to the site owner on which pages are visited most frequently.
Cookies from 3rd party suppliers that may be used on this site:
- __utmmobile: This Google Analytics cookie is used to track visitor behaviour.
- __utma, __utmz: These Google AdSense cookies are used to track the conversion of advertisements.
- Smaato: These cookies are used to track the conversion of mobile advertisements from Smaato
- Mojiva: These cookies are used to track the conversion of mobile advertisements from Mojiva
- Adwords: These cookies are used to track the conversion of mobile advertisements from Google Adwords.
We are not responsible for third party cookies. If you wish to delete any cookies from your device, open browser settings and select 'Clear Cookies'. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies may result in you not being able to access certain features of our site.
The maximum storage period for first party cookies shall not exceed 18 months. For the maximum storage term of third party cookie used please visit the third parties cooking policy listed above.